Monday, January 11, 2010

Awww damn...

So today I realized that I haven't started my religion papers now. Im not too worried though because they are only 600 words. So my goal for this morning was to get up and go to the gym at 9:30. Other things got in the way of that though so I ended up going like 45 minutes later then expected. I had already put off submitting my application to become a CA. and when I got back and after showering it was too late. I did manage to get access to the link and submit an app. I emailed the office just to let them know and I hope I still have a chance. The only reason I waited to submit it in the first place is because I was waiting on a reference from my building manager. This is the one time that procrastination failed me. But oh well at least I submitted it.



UPDATE!!!:
My application was accepted even though it was late. Ha ha I win procrastination!

No comments:

Post a Comment